Formato Educativo develops a double activity in the field of higher education: He teaches Executive Masters and develops e-learning Solutions
1. Fixed content for all students: Subjects Specialty and Training Integral and Transversal Directive/>
2. Variable content per student according to the route chosen:
- Ibero-American scientific-technical thinking and its influence on social reality and models of society (Pontifical University of Salamanca). It includes the following contents:
- Identity Keys Iberoamericana.
- Science, Technology and Culture in the Ibero-American World.
- New Technologies of Communication, Globalization and Market in Latin America.
- Management Systems (University of Cádiz). It includes the following contents:
- Quality management systems.
- Models of Excellence.
- Environmental management.
- System integration.
- Start of distance training: November.
- Start of face-to-face training: February.
COMMON ALL STUDENTS/>
to. Accreditation of assistance to the face-to-face phase. This accreditation is exclusive for those attending the face-to-face phase of the Gadex Program.
b. Diploma of the Executive Master (MBA Intensive), granted by the Formato Educativo and the Online Teachers Association of Spain, once the End of Course Project has been successfully completed.
VARIABLE ACCORDING TO CHOOSE EACH STUDENT/>
c. Diploma awarded by the Ibero-American Thought Institute of the Pontifical University of Salamanca, once the End of Course Project has been successfully completed.
d. Diploma awarded by the University of Cádiz, once the End of Course Project has been successfully completed:
Formato Educativo reserves the right to make any alteration or modification in content, external qualification, calendar or program that is necessary, convenient or force majeure, for technical, academic, contractual or market reasons. However always try to respect the exact conditions, which have remained unchanged in its entirety in all previous editions./>
28220 Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain