Master Of Business Administration Wright Graduate University
- Application for admission (5-10 minutes to complete)
- Two 600-word statements of purpose
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript
Note: GRE/GMAT is not required
The following are the primary program learning outcomes for this degree. Attainment of these outcomes will ensure your ability to:
- Demonstrate visionary transformational leadership skills.
- Demonstrate transformational emergence coaching skills.
- Conduct professional/business training.
- Demonstrate professional/ business communication.
- Demonstrate a principle-based philosophical orientation to personal responsibility.
- Initiate strategic self-development for professional success.
- Manifest social-emotional intelligence.
- Exercise integrative, transdisciplinary problem-solving.
- Demonstrate integral, ethical business development and customer service.
- Demonstrate accountability for inclusive financial/ operational management of an organization.
- Principles of Accounting and Finance*
- Principles of Economics*
- Survey of Business Law*
*Students that do not have prior college coursework in these areas must complete the applicable courses prior to graduation.
Transformational Leadership & Coaching Integrative Core
- Integrative Learning and Transformational Development for Business Leadership
- Foundations of Human Development & Emotional Intelligence for Transformational Business
- Foundations of Human Relationships for Transformational Business
- Approaches to Developing Personal Power and Influence
- Purpose, Mission and Principles of Transformational Business
- Group & Organization Dynamics for Transformational Business Leadership
- Professional & Leadership Coaching for Transformational Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Capstone
- MBA Capstone Project
Management & Operations Series
- The Fundamentals of Business
- Applied Leadership in Operations
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Managing to Results
- Markets ad Uncertainty
Business Development Series
- Applied Network Science and Social-Emotional Intelligence for Business Development
- Foundations of Consultative Sales
- Self-Management and Systems for Sales Professionals
- Managing the Buying Process: Understanding Microeconomics, Client Decision-Making, and Account Management
- Marketing and Authentic Brand Management
- Sales Team Management, Development, and Culture
- Year of More: Nourishment & Self Care: Foundations of Emotional Intelligence
- Year of More: Robust Relationships: Foundations of Social Intelligence
- Year of More: Personal Power
- Year of More: Purposeful Living & Leadership
- Group Process Training
- Personal Emergence Process
- Coaching Lab