MBA in Sustainability
University of Haifa, International School
USD 10,600 / per year *
Earliest start date
15 Oct 2023
* + service fees
Israel is rated a global leader in the innovation of clean technologies, renewable energy and water solutions. Our unique MBA Program in Sustainability compliments this innovative mindset by providing future global leaders with cutting-edge knowledge and tools for real-time business management alongside essential principles of sustainability and environmental leadership.
Collaborating with the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management, our MBA program in Sustainability combines high academic standards, an innovative sustainability mindset and an international learning environment. Our study program includes:
- Green business entrepreneurship courses designed to learn, practice and meet with industry leaders, investors, and top executives.
- Practical courses aimed at developing and promoting sustainability-oriented leadership skills.
- Constructing and submitting an applied final project in a real-world business setting.
One year, one Degree
Our one-year program is taught in English over five study periods of ten weeks each from October through September. Graduates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) alongside a certificate of specialization in Sustainability.
·Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Principles of Sustainability
- Business Strategy
- Green Entrepreneurship
* The curriculum is subject to change without notice
The intensive, one-year program is taught in English over five study periods of ten weeks each from October through September. Upon completion of the program, students will receive a Master of Business Administration and a certificate of specialization in Sustainability.
- Promote sustainability-oriented leadership.
- Applied final project in a real-world business setting.
- Green entrepreneurship courses to learn, practice and meet with leaders of the industry,investors, and top executives.