Global MBA in
The Manchester Global Part-time MBA
The University of Manchester Middle East Centre
18 - 24 months
GBP 37,700 *
Earliest start date
* paid in 4 installments
Raise your aspirations on this world-class, international part-time MBA programme, with the middle east centre located in Dubai, UAE, which focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance you will benefit from the latest thinking and hone the skills that will set you apart in today's competitive marketplace.
Is our Part-time Global MBA right for you?
Top global organisations want global executives who thrive in a multicultural environment, who have experience of other cultures and can manage across boundaries. There will be opportunities to:
- Enhance your general management skills to move up or change career
- Broaden your understanding of international business by taking workshops at our global centres
- Learn from an internationally renowned team of academics, industry experts and business leaders
- Apply critical judgement and demonstrate leadership - all of which can be applied to your current role
- Work with global executives from the likes of AstraZeneca, Bank of New York Mellon, IBM, KPMG, PWC and Siemens etc
- Take advantage of our dedicated part-time Global Careers Service
A School as ambitious as you are!
Manchester is the home of original thinkers, and our long and proud history of research excellence continues the spirit of innovation and achievement for which the city is renowned.
At The University of Manchester - Middle East Centre, we pride ourselves on our challenging, life-changing MBA programme which attracts high caliber students from prestigious companies across the world.
We only recruit students who:
- Are ambitious, dynamic high achievers
- Want to push their career to the next level
- Have the stamina and motivation to manage an intensive, challenging MBA Programme
- Are open to new ideas, situations and challenges
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Thrive under extreme pressure
- Are both excellent leaders and effective team players
- Want to make a lasting impact on the business world
- Are striving to become socially responsible managers.
If this is you, and you want to find out more please contact our Course Counsellors.
How will I learn?
The Global Executive MBA is taught through a combination of highly participative online learning and five global workshop residentials (32 days of face-to-face teaching in total). This blended learning approach is ideal for fitting your studies around your work and home commitments, while still getting an equivalent amount of on-campus teaching time as many full-time MBA programmes.
Global workshop residentials
Most courses that you will study include an intensive, three-day workshop residential. These are a chance to immerse yourself in your studies, away from the distractions of daily life, focus on what you want to achieve and build a strong, supportive cohort. At the workshops, you will experience a challenging mix of experiential learning from renowned business experts and practitioners, and group work focusing on real business problems. Plus there’s the opportunity to network, socialise and make connections that could transform your career. To give you extra flexibility, for elective courses we offer some courses that have more online or face-to-face learning to suit your commitments.
Our online teaching, learning and student support includes:
- Dedicated online learning and support hub
- Live online lectures and virtual workshops to support face-to-face workshops
- Virtual office hours with world-leading academics
- Online student surgeries
- Digital library
- Discussion forums
- Pre-sessional study skills and foundational review courses
- Virtual guest speakers and networking opportunities
- Manchester MBA Preparation Course (Online)
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Operationalising and Communicating Value
- Strategy and Competition
- Leading and Managing in a Global Environment
- Live Business Project
Tailoring Your Journey
- Electives (choose three)
Personal and Professional Development
Global MBA (24 months)
The Global MBA is for professionals from any industry with at least three years’ experience and strong career progression.
This flexible programme includes 31 days of teaching across six workshop residencies.
You will attend workshops for core courses at your home centre. For elective courses, you can attend workshops at any of our global centres: Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore. We also run MBA workshops in additional locations, currently Tokyo.
Global MBA Finance Accelerated (18 months)
Global MBA Finance Accelerated is an 18-month MBA for candidates with a minimum of three years’ experience and professional finance qualifications such as ACCA and CIMA.
This specialist MBA includes 27 days of teaching across five workshop residencies.
You will attend workshops for core courses at your home centre. For elective courses, you can attend workshops at any of our global centres: Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, Säo Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore. We also run MBA workshops in additional locations, currently Tokyo.
Please note that due to Covid-19 all workshops are currently being delivered hybrid.