Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Specialisation Leadership Swiss UMEF (University of Applied Sciences Institute)
- The courses have been created so that each graduate, on successful completion of their program, will have learned critical thinking, effective problem solving, effective communication, emotional intelligence skills, strategic planning and thinking, quantitative skills, innovation, and critical analysis.
- Students will be able to understand industrial and domestic consumer behaviour, thus developing a promotional mix, product and services to meet their expectations.
- Students will review accurately the corporate financial environment facing the organization and provide systematic and logical solution structures.
- Students will be able to develop total quality management interacting processes for managers and work teams that are involved in the decision making of the organization, ensuring an enhanced working environment.
- Students will be able to make economic and management decisions that consider global economic situations since business units are affected by numerous exogenous factors beyond the control of managers.
- Students will be able to understand the impact and effect of any adopted leadership style and approaches in the organization.
- Students will learn the history of leadership theories and practice, and how leadership models are put into practice individually, locally, and globally.
- Students will understand how ethics, morals and values relate to their leadership dilemmas and will be able to integrate their lived experiences into their leadership development process.
- Students will develop a sense of confidence and belief in themselves and their ideas, and their confidence will allow them to be challenged without feeling minimized and to embrace ambiguity.
First Year 60 crédits (ECTS)
- Marketing Management
- Human Capital and Talent Management
- Business Communication
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Team Management
- Corporate Finance
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Management
- Project Management and Decision Making
Second Year 60 crédits (ECTS)
- Thesis Methodology
- Negotiation Skills and Tactics
- Psychology of leadership
- Leadership Styles & Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Thesis or internship
Management positions in international organizations, and public and private enterprises.