Sustainable Business EMBA SKEMA Business School
SKEMA's newly redesigned Global Executive MBA aims to train:
- Decision-makers who have the capabilities and perspectives essential to lead in the new business world, in which transformation is viewed as a business imperative.
- Leaders who are able to face the need for continuous adjustment in their strategies, whether through incremental changes or profound disruptions,
- High-level executives who can create value, shift their own mindset and grow their business in a transforming world.
Scholarships and Funding
French State Financing
If you are employed by a French company, you may be able to obtain financial support for executive programs (CPF, TransitionPro, etc.) as the SKEMA Global Executive MBA is eligible.
Certifié par l'Etat, RNCP niveau 7
Code RNCP: 34678
Voir France Compétences
Code CPF: 330007
Voir Mon Compte Formation
Scholarships are available. For more information, please read here: https://www.skema.edu/programmes/executive-mba/financing
- The Financial Times 2019: 43rd best worldwide Executive Education
- Forbes 2019: ranked among the 12 best Executive MBAs
Program Tuition Fee
Talents and Careers: accelerate or re-orientate your career
Our talent and careers service provides free and comprehensive careers, recruitment, and employability services for SKEMA students both face-to-face and online, including support with your next career move, whether it is creating your own business or progressing to the next level within your existing or a new company.
With the support of our career consultants, you will:
- Undertake a leadership development assessment
- Articulate, define and develop your career goals and strategy with experienced trainers, career coaches, and sector specialists, including 4 hours of individual coaching
- Prepare yourself for challenging recruitment rounds with mock interview training
- Identify key points in your CV and learn how to construct a powerful cover letter
- Review your learning, progress, and achievements in one-to-one coaching sessions.
SKEMA Alumni Career service
As an alumnus, you will have access to an exclusive alumni career service that is designed to contribute to talent development, support projects, assist with mobility, help with career transitions or facilitate job searching.
The service includes:
- One-to-one coaching with our partners gives your personalized guidance to help you boost your career theme-based workshops run by experienced professionals.
- Access to the SKEMA employment opportunities job board.
Lifelong professional and personal development
Developing your leadership and personal skills is a life-long journey. In addition to the support described above, you will have access to a number of exclusive services, including:
- Being part of a dynamic alumni community located on the 5 continents and representing all industries
- Mentoring conducted by senior executives via SKEMA Alumni
- Preferential and discounted access to Executive Education programs
- Life-long mentoring post-incubation via SKEMA Ventures
- Invitations to relevant free lectures and conferences.
SKEMA Ventures: flex your entrepreneurial muscles
Maybe you want to start a business? SKEMA Ventures, a unique accelerator-incubator dedicated to nurturing entrepreneurship and innovation among SKEMA students and alumni, is on hand to help. Several of our recent Executive MBA students have already been supported in their business creations — as far away as Australia. At SKEMA, we consider that entrepreneurs are innovator-transformers — individuals who innovate and act to transform industries, organizations, and, more broadly, society.
The facts: In today’s rapidly changing environments, growth and wealth creation are linked to the ability to create new activities. This can be through developing brand-new businesses or creating a new business in existing companies, who are forced to reinvent themselves in the face of globalization, the digital revolution, breakthrough innovations brought in by startups, and changes in consumer behavior.
SKEMA Ventures’ mission: committed dedication to student entrepreneurship. Through a unique value chain, which encompasses teaching, coaching, incubation, and acceleration, SKEMA Ventures allows all SKEMA students and alumni to think, design, test, and launch their entrepreneurial projects in global contexts, on seven innovative territories across five continents, benefiting from the best of each local ecosystem.