Rushford Business School is an EduQua-certified Business School in Lucerne, Switzerland. The school offers higher degree programs in Business and Management. Our school is unique in its offering of several MBA programs with key technical specializations. Our 100% online programs are well suited to students from all over the world who would like to receive a high-quality education from a premier European Business School at an affordable tuition fee. We leverage the networks, knowledge, experience, and geographic spread to the advantage of our students.
As a research-focused institution, we conduct innovative and internationally recognized business programs with a positive impact on business growth and societal development.
We continue to leverage business behavior and research through:
- Developing and expanding an international network of leading academic and exchange partners to provide a global research and teaching environment.
- Developing industry-specific business skills by engaging key opinion leaders.
- Developing leaders for shouldering social responsibility and facing unique intellectual and personal challenges.
- Developing mature and self-reliant personalities with intercultural competence and critical thinking.
Our vision is to be among the top business schools in Europe and be recognized internationally for innovative business programs helping businesses and institutions stay on a favorable growth curve. Our research shall have a flourishing impact on business practices, leadership, and academic literature. We shall develop leaders with a global outreach, who will employ their potential to engage with businesses and society to make a valuable, constructive, and ethical difference.
- The following values govern us in accomplishing our mission and our vision:
- Academic excellence, specialty skills, and a research focus.
- Thought leadership and innovation.
- Critical thinking, justice, and integrity.
- Ethics, social responsibility, beneficence, accountability, responsibility, and transparency.
- We have a never-ending approach to exceeding expectations for quality and service in all that we do. Shaping the career of our students is at the center of all we do. For achieving this, all potential means are explored ranging from mentoring to presentation and referencing before the relevant industry.
- We value all our students and invest in their personal and professional growth and development, and assist them in their career path from basic needs to self-actualization.
- We plan prudently for our students by monitoring the key changes in the industry and taking appropriate actions that prepare them ahead of time to meet future challenges.
Online Teaching Approach
The teaching approach we implement aims to identify the specific training needs and career aspirations of each individual. Based on this understanding the most efficient personalized mentoring solution is put in place so that the individual can make the most out of the training program.
We firmly believe in the notion that every individual has their own strengths, and they can be harnessed through the correct learning platform and approach. The students at Rushford are fully aware that self-knowledge holds equal importance to academic knowledge.
At Rushford, we use the internet technologies to maximize the learning efficiency in a modern setting, while at the same time providing students with all the knowledge they need to be successful.
Rushford employs a great number of highly qualified professionals from the industry as mentors for the students in order to provide them with real industry perspectives. This helps our aspiring professionals reach an interface with the industry itself. Mentorship provides a lot of advice with regard to training and career planning.
We believe in preparing our students for real-life situations through firsthand experiences, by implementing mock sessions via our efficient online training platforms.
EduQua Certified Swiss Institution
Rushford Business School is certified by EduQua, a Swiss quality label for further education institutions. EduQua is an accreditation body recognized and supported by the Swiss Confederate Government.
EduQua is the first quality certification for public and private educational institutions in Switzerland and is recognized, supported, and endorsed by the following organizations:
• Swiss Federal Government
• Swiss Conference of Cantonal Ministers of Education (EDK)
• State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO)
• Swiss Conference for Professional Training department (SBBK)
• Swiss Association of Employment Departments (VSAA)
• Swiss Federation for Adult Learning (SVEB)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Rushford Business School is a member of the “Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
ACBSP is the only global accrediting body, which accredits business programs at the associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree levels worldwide since 1988. Rushford Business School is part of a membership that extends to more than 60 countries. ACBSP members are amongst the best educators in their respective fields, interested in learning innovative teaching methods, improving the delivery of business education programs, and creating value for their students.
Rushford has received a 5-star rating for teaching and for online learning; with a 4-star overall rating via the reputed QS Star Rating System. A four-star overall QS star rating is a testament to the quality and reputation of an institute and is a prestigious accolade to achieve.
Rushford Business School is a member of the “International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)” The IACBE accredits business programs that lead to degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels in institutions of higher education worldwide. All modes of delivery, campuses, locations, and instructional sites, as well as all business programs regardless of degree level, will normally be included in the IACBE accreditation review.
As an organization, we are proud to be part of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative. PRME is a global initiative that was launched in 2007 by the United Nations Global Compact to encourage business schools and universities around the world to integrate sustainability into curricula and research.
We are proud to be a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB is a global accreditation organization founded in 1916 that supports, promotes, and advances quality teaching, learning, and research in business schools. By joining AACSB, we demonstrate our commitment to excellence by upholding the highest standards of quality in all aspects of our academic operations. Our membership allows us to be part of a network of over 800 business schools worldwide that share best practices for advancing business and management education.
Rushford Business School is a proud member of the Business Graduates Association (BGA). The Business Graduate Association is a part of AMBA, an International membership and quality assurance body for world-leading and high-potential business schools that share a dedication to positive impact, responsible management practices, and lifelong learning.