Global Executive MBA – 21 months Rotterdam School of Management | Erasmus University
Why the RSM Global MBA?
The Global Executive MBA is a transformative and intensive 21-month journey in leadership development, tailored exclusively to your needs and objectives. You are empowered with the knowledge, the insights into your personal style of leadership, the skills and the strategic vision to lead your organisation with clarity, confidence and integrity. Delivered in Rotterdam, one of the world’s key economic hubs, the RSM Global Executive MBA connects you to a global network of peers, thought leaders and change agents. You experience all the dynamics of international leadership and business, where it happens, as it happens.
- Taught in English, the international language of business.
- An intimate cohort of senior leaders limited to 40 participants.
- Strategic leadership and global perspectives on threats, opportunities and trends in the digital age.
- Customised learning with core curriculum, tracks and a range of electives.
- Your own leadership development programme and roadmap based on personalised diagnostics.
- Strategic projects to deliver impact that is both immediate and highly valuable.
Programme at a Glance
Who is this programme meant for?
Globally-oriented, inspirational professionals who are primed for their next professional challenge. Typically, candidates who exhibit outstanding professional achievements, exceptional leadership qualities, experience in people management and academic excellence, a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) as well as a good command of the English language. We require a minimum of 10 years of post-graduate work experience, including 3-5 years of managerial experience.
What needs does the programme fulfil for participants?
Empowerment to lead your organisation with unprecedented impact. The prospect to network on a truly global scale, integrating experience, attitudes and conditions of global business as well as augmenting leadership skills that will inspire growth and development towards senior management responsibilities.
What does a participant get out of the programme?
- An MBA degree from one of Europe’s top-ranked business schools.
- A programme that provides customised learning laser-focused on your personal development as a strategic leader.
- Development of professional leadership skills.
- A management programme rooted in sustainability and innovation.