Master of Business Administration (On-Campus and Online) Millennia Atlantic University
The Masters of Business Administration Degree Program is 36 semester hours in duration. The main courses include coursework in general business and management, finance, accounting and financial policy, operations, marketing, and strategic decision-making. The courses are designed to give the student the opportunity to master specific skills vital to the business management process and to gain the essential knowledge required to successfully manage an organization. The program also includes a required capstone course that serves to integrate the conceptual and practical aspects of the program by using all the tools, concepts, analysis, and theoretical applications presented within the courses already completed, and providing the student the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills obtained throughout the duration of the program.
- ACC 521 - Managerial Accounting 3
- BUS 510 - Business Communications Management 3
- BUS 532 - Business Strategies and Policy Decision-Making 3
- ECN 512 - Managerial Economics 3
- FIN 510 - Finance 3
- FIN 530 - Portfolio Management 3
- MAT 560 - Business Statistics 3
- MGT 510 - Strategic Management of Organizational Behavior 3
- MGT 520 - Organizations and Leadership 3
- MGT 530 - Operations Management 3
- MGT 550 - Master’s Capstone Course 3
- MKG 521 - Marketing Management 3
Total Credit Hours 36
Successful graduates may apply their skills in a variety of positions, such as general and operations managers, management analysts, quality control systems managers, purchasing managers, chief executives, marketing and sales managers, management consultants, logisticians, or product managers.