Global MBA in
Global MBA London College of Contemporary Arts
The Global Master of Business & Management programme will prepare you for success in a number of business sectors. The course is ideal for those seeking a well-rounded knowledge of business in order to become a forward-thinking leader within the creative industries.
You will hone your business knowledge whilst developing the creative skills needed to thrive in today’s creative industries. Students will be able to specialise in the following areas: cosmetics and beauty, fashion industry, games industry, global media industries, lifestyle goods, luxury goods and services or the music industry.
Awarded by the University for the Creative Arts, this course will provide students with the specialist knowledge and practical skills needed to apply effective business and management to the creative industries. You’ll be taught through a combination of seminars, tutorials and workshops whilst being encouraged to challenge preconceptions and highlight opportunities for professional business development within your own preferred subject area.
The course focuses on global business management where students will examine business management from a global context, examining the tools needed to tackle challenges of sustainability, societal and governance issues. The course will also look at the varying components of business, enhancing students’ knowledge of finance, marketing, operations, human resources and innovation management.
Why Study A Global Master Of Business & Management At LCCA
- LCCA strives to provide its students with both academic excellence, career focus and a friendly environment across all disciplines. Our boutique campus is located in Tower Hill, London with a range of facilities and equipment, making it the perfect place to study.
- LCCA offers students opportunities to engage with experts both on and off-campus.
- Our teachers are experts in their field and will enrich your learning experience, facilitating your access to the most current industry expertise and networks across their creative specialisms.
- We provide a range of top undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that are delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
- Minimum age: 18;
- An honours degree or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline, and/or;
- Relevant work experience, demonstrating an ability to study at the postgraduate level;
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project and can demonstrate their potential to satisfactorily complete the course;
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. If you require a visa to study in the UK, you will also need a minimum score of 5.5 in each individual component.
- Computer games