MBA – Innovation and Data Analysis
Institute of Computer Science - Polish Academy of Sciences (IPI PAN)
Earliest start date
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences(IPI PAN)offers the MBA program taught with support from its Partner, the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University (USA). This is a prestigious and rewarding postgraduate program for managers and those who inspire to become business leaders as well as people working in public administration and non-governmental organizations. The format of the MBA program allows for working and studying simultaneously.
- MBA studies entitled “Innovations and Data Analysis” (taught in English) are postgraduate studies crosscutting such disciplines as informatics, economics, and management.
- The postgraduate MBA studies last two semesters. At the end of the studies, the students defend their business projects (20 – 40 pages).
- The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a part-time format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes). As a rule, each course (subject) is taught 8 hours.
- There are four intakes per academic year: until October, January, April, and June.
- The Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences (in short IPI PAN) is the awarding institution. The Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University participates as an institution sending some of its representatives to teach selected courses/subjects and proposing measures aiming at curriculum enhancement.
- Lecturers from the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University may supervise business projects providing there will be students interested in such supervision and the representatives will agree to undertake such a responsibility.