MBA in European / Asian Management International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen
The program covers a wide range of topics, including e.g. Financial Data Analysis, Agile Project Management, Strategic Management, as well as Business Ethics and Sustainability, equipping you with the tools you need to effectively lead teams, manage projects, and make informed business decisions.
In addition, you can choose one specialization, comprising of two modules, that aims to accelerate and deepen your understanding and knowledge and, thus, will help you to achieve your professional goals. The elective portfolio includes electives like Leadership, Blockchain, Social Media Marketing, Logistics, Risk Management and Entrepreneurship. To gain more hands-on experience in a professional business environment, you can also choose to complete a 22-weeks internship in the third term and gain additional 30 ECTS.
One of the key advantages of our MBA is the opportunity to study and network with professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds and expand your network with future leaders. This exposure to different perspectives and ways of thinking will broaden your perspective and help you better understand and adapt to the complexities of the global marketplace.
- MBA program fully in English for engineers and students with a non-business degree
- Small study groups
- Study tour to Luxembourg or other European hub
- Close contact to local industry
- Great balance of theory and practice
- International network and intercultural surrounding
- Free German language courses (optional)
- International Student Assistance (ISA)