ICBS Business College
Earliest start date
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
A one year (12 months) full-time post-graduate course in Management. The International MBA is designed to enhance the skills and careers of practising managers and professionals. The modules and the assessment (examinations and assignments) are delivered in English, and the degree is awarded by the University of Winchester, U.K.
Classes are held from October to June with attendance on three days per month (Friday to Sunday) for eight months or for one week every two months over an eight-month period. The summer will be focused on the Project.
- Global Marketing
- Operations Management
- Financial Resource Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- International Business Environment
- International Business Strategy
- Leadership and Developing Skills Management
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business Research Methods
More details on the programme and the content of the subjects can be found on our web site.
Free-Photos / Pixabay
University degree and a desired of two years’ work experience, usually in a middle-management role. If you are a senior manager with substantial experience, but you do not have a first degree, you will be considered. You may then be invited to attend an interview.
- Copies of diplomas, degrees, or professional qualifications.
- 4 colour passport size photos (3x4,5 cm).
- A copy of your identification card/passport.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Certificate of employment (if available).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A completed application form (supplied by the secretariat, or from the ICBS web page).
- If English is not your first language: IELTS 6.5, or equivalent is needed.