Part Time MBA in
MBA in International Management Horizons University
French or English
Online, on-site, and a combination of both are available
Each course is worth 10 ECTS (4 US Credits).
- The leadership of Contemporary Business Organizations
- Global Integration Processes
- Financial Resource Management
- Business Research Application
- Managing the Multinational Corporation
- Political/Economic Environments of International Business
- Human Resource Management in MNCs
- Global Management Systems
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- International Marketing
The structure of a typical course will require students to read materials supplied by the university, study-related materials, and do some personal research on the topic (focusing on areas of personal interest). For each topic covered, the student prepares the answer to a test. The test consists of applying the skills in a given situation.
Program Tuition Fee
The MBA Program at Horizons University prepares students for leadership positions in global organizations and for careers as independent consultants, entrepreneurs, and business researchers.