Master of Business Administration Geneva Business School
The MBA program is for experienced professionals and requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will challenge your assumptions about how business works in the 21st century. It will give you the chance to develop new perspectives and skills, and use new tools to meet those challenges. In addition, you will take courses that specialize in international management and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows:
- Leadership Development Weeks (24 ECTS)
- 4 Elective courses in your chosen area of international management (12 ECTS)
- Mentoring Modules (18 ECTS)
- Thesis or Business project specific to your major which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (36 ECTS)
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analysis skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for the implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
Program Tuition Fee
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Brand Manager
- Management Consultant