MBA in Digital Business EU Business School Switzerland
The success of a business today depends on its online presence. Accordingly, digital business is one of the fastest-growing and most in-demand modern industries. The digital business program prepares you to thrive in an online business context, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to usability, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in internet-based environments. Students will be well-equipped to start their own online business, join an existing company or invent new ways of doing business online.
Learning from Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
Kris Naudts, CEO of Culture Trip, and Stijn Christiaens, Co-Founder of Collibra, spoke to EU students about their journeys building globally successful digital businesses, being agile, and pushing the limits of existing business models.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part-time)
- Number of Credit: 90 ECTS
- Start dates: October, January & March
- Language: English
- Semester Fee: 12,600 CHF
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups