Master's Degree in Business Administration [MBA]
ESIC Business & Marketing School
10 - 12 months
EUR 27,500 / per month *
Earliest start date
* Madrid and Barcelona
Obtain all the necessary knowledge for Business Management with Our MBA Masters.
The ESIC MBA aims to prepare future business directors to maximize the economic and social value of the companies and communities in which they compete, knowing how to lead all stakeholders towards an innovative, profitable and more sustainable company.
This master's degree is an official program taught at ESIC Barcelona, as an Affiliated Center of the Rovira i Virgili University (URV) .
- Learn, integrate, apply and critically evaluate key concepts and tools in the field of business that allow developing innovative strategies to address current problems, as well as emerging issues.
- Learn to critically evaluate different contexts at a local and global level and use these evaluations as input for decision making
- Critically evaluate the performance of each individual, as well as that of the group to which they belong, and be able to propose improvement strategies.
- Recognize and apply human and ethical values in business decisions
- Demonstrate effective use of interpersonal and independent work skills necessary in today's business environment.
Scholarships and Funding
Students of the Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) have the possibility of applying for two types of scholarships:
- Scholarships and official aid promoted by the Ministry of Education
- Scholarships and discounts offered by ESIC University to its students. Access information on University Scholarships and Study Aid.
The hybrid format allows students to personalize and make learning more flexible through permanent training. In the hybrid classroom model, technology is integrated as another element of the learning process that guarantees the continuity of training at all times.
Management and Strategy
- Company and strategy
- Growth and generation of value in international markets
- Business finance
- Marketing direction
- Operations Management
- Data analytics and new technologies
- Economic models and systems
- Management skills I
- Management skills II
Train professionals who know and understand in depth the activities carried out in each of the areas of the company, as well as the responsibilities that fall on the managerial profiles and who, on the other hand, master the tools necessary for the development of this profile , both in terms of technical and management skills.
Train professionals with the ability to design innovative organizational structures and models based on their purpose, their objectives, the product or service offered, market demand, the value proposition and the ecosystem of which they are part.
Raise awareness about the importance of a work ecosystem where the roles of the different actors, their functions and/or competencies are well established and the importance of defining indicators in order to measure the climate and organizational commitment.
Promote the leadership of corporate strategies aimed at generating wealth and employment, creating new companies or developing innovation projects within corporations.
Raise awareness among graduates about the need to exercise decision-making and show an ethical profile of action, applying high standards of respect for human values, cultural diversity and the Sustainable Development Goals.
Offer training enriched with the contrast between theoretical learning and practical experience, shared through collaborative spaces for reflection.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
Knowledge or content (Knowledge)
- K1 Identify, through analysis and reflection, unmet market needs and opportunities for innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- K2 Analyze the aspects of economic-financial management, both at the environment and at the company level.
- K3 Identify the problems and challenges (economic, financial, marketing, communication, organizational structure) that companies face in the current VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous), global and digital, and with great data availability
- K4 Select the codes and contexts of professional communication, in business and business environments, using well-founded and clear arguments to debate in an influential and persuasive way about economics, marketing, business and financial management.
- K5 Interpret ethical principles and sustainable development objectives to formulate judgments that include reflections on social, ethical and sustainability responsibility linked to the application of human and ethical values in business decisions
Skills or abilities (Skills)
- SE1 Develop original projects in the field of business management
- SE2 Critically evaluate different business contexts at a local and global level
- SE3 Develop a business plan that studies the opportunity factors (human, financial, economic, etc.) for its implementation
- SE4 Critically evaluate concepts, tools and analysis methods in the field of business
- SE5 Design processes and tools necessary to implement and evaluate the company's strategy
- SE6 Generate an efficient organizational design that responds to the conditions of the environment and the company
- SE7 Design innovation strategies in the field of business models that companies can adopt
Transversal skills of the URV
- ST1 Formulate assessments with efficient ICT management
- ST2 Solve complex problems in a critical, creative and innovative way in multidisciplinary contexts
- ST3 Explain information clearly and precisely, orally and in writing, to all types of audiences
Specific competencies of the degree
There are not
Transversal competences of the URV
- COT1 Work in teams and in complex contexts
- COT2 Evaluate one's own learning process to improve academically and professionally
- COT3 Apply democratic principles and values including the gender perspective
- Departmental address
- Founding Partner
- Promoter of entrepreneurial initiatives
Why study in ESIC Business & Marketing School ?
- Approach to the Business Phenomenon. from a global and transversal perspective, learning to design personalized balanced scorecards
- Official Master's Study Program with Amba Accreditation. Only 2% of business schools in the world have this accreditation
- International mobility. Study the business phenomenon in different markets and cultures. the Best Way to Know the Global Market.