Full Time MBA ESIC Business & Marketing School
- Cross-sectional design of contents that allow a global vision of the company instead of the traditional program organized in vertical "silos".
- AMBA accredited. Only 2% of schools in the world have an accredited MBA.
- International networking with more than 10 different nationalities in the classroom.
- A clear objective to develop not only knowledge but to tackle complex situations in a systematic and creative way in an international and digital context and to frame business decisions within human and ethical values.
- 6 months after completing the program: 85%
- One year after completing the program: 90%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 30% Marketing
- 25% Business development
- 21% International Development
- 7% Finance
Geographical areas where they work
- 75% Spain
- 10% LATAM
- 6% Africa
- 5% Rest of Europe
- 2% USA
- 1% Asia
- 1% Oceania
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
The ESIC MBA was created more than three decades ago to respond to the growing need of companies to incorporate professionals and entrepreneurs with modern training and adapted to today's business reality, capable of creating and leading efficient work teams. in global and digital environments in constant change and transformation. The MBA is a master's degree program in administration that covers all the functional areas of the company, while offering a special and differentiated focus on the latest trends in marketing and the digital economy. ESIC Master in Business Administration (MBA Full Time) students acquire the skills, tools and mentality necessary to develop a successful professional career globally.
- Global environment: world markets
- Economic models and systems
- Definition and development of unique and differentiated business models
- Financial analysis and value for stakeholders.
- The triple bottom line
- Financing and investment
- Understanding the market and consumers
- Brand and corporate reputation online - offline
- Big Data and Analytics
- Data modeling for decision making
- Responsible and market-oriented organizations
- Development of diverse talents and human capital
- Online - offline value delivery
- Critical thinking, problem solving and independent learning
- The company as a responsible global citizen
- Christian humanism
- Project Management
- Growth and value generation in international markets
- Decision making in uncertain environments
- Skills development
- Integration into high performance teams
- Creativity and Innovation in changing markets
- My development as a global and responsible manager
- Digital Lab
- Entrepreneurship: Trends in work models
# 1 - 1st place Ranking El Mundo - El Mundo
TOP - ESIC within the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world- QS
TOP - ESIC in the top 20 of the best global business schools in 2017 - Ranking América Economía - América Economía