1-year MBA in
MBA in International Management ESCP Business School
Scholarships and Funding
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. ESCP scholarships, grants and discounts are not accumulative. The maximum amount of funding given is €15,000.
For French citizens only: please note that you can use your Compte Personnel de Formation (CPF) to help finance your MBA in International Management. Find more info on the French government website.
This full programme covers all functional areas of management and provides an exceptional practical multicultural experience. With a flexible duration of 10 to 34 months, it adapts to each student's life and career objectives.
Each learner can customise their programme, such as: campus track, format, specialisation..., to suit their individual background and needs.
Through core modules, a specialisation and two Company Consultancy Projects, you will be able to gather all the skills and
knowledge needed in order to become an international business leader.
The full-time or part-time MBA in International Management can also be topped with an optional four to six-month internship, for more hands-on experience.
All courses are taught in English, with core modules taught from September to July, followed by a specialisation.
Period 1: September - December
Location in Paris
Period 2: January - May
Location of choice : Berlin or London
9 core modules during period 1 & 2:
- Strategy & Organisation
- Sustainability & Entrepreneurship
- Data & Business
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Leadership & Team Building
- Operations Management
- (Optional) Languages: French, German
Specialisation: June - July
Location of choice : Madrid or Turin
- Fintech and Innovation
Financial Times MBA Ranking 2023 :
- Worldwide : #27
- In Europe : #8
1st for International Course Experience
3rd for Value for Money
4th for Carbon Footprint and ESG teaching
With a top ranking in:
#1 in Germany
#2 in Italy
#3 in France, Spain and UK
- Provide you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- Cover all the functional areas of management and provide a multicultural hands-on experience.
- Provides you with a wealth of different perspectives, teaching methods, and school of thoughts.
- Acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Change or enhance your career.
Program Tuition Fee
Our career guidance services are fully integrated into the MBA program:
- Career Services are located on all campuses
- Exclusively dedicated to MBA students
- Wednesday afternoons are reserved for career activities
- I-LEAP, a year-long program dedicated to each student’s professional development
Complementary activities are in place to help students find their dream job:
- Career development and industry-specific workshops (CV review, elevator pitch and more)
- Individual coaching sessions
- Company visits, presentations, coffee-chats, conferences, roundtables and interviews with recruiters
- MBA career fairs attracting leading companies from different industries
- Bootcamps on how to be recruited by the leading companies in the Consulting, Tech and Marketing sectors, led by ESCP Alumni
2 Company Consultancy Projects
Work with 2 companies on real-life business cases within 2 countries
- CCP 1 = Sustainability (4 months)
- CCP 2 = Specialisation-related topic (3 weeks)
Thematic seminars include:
- Problem Solving & Decision Making (3 days)
- Research Methodology (2 days)
- International Business Simulation (3 days)
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.