EGADE - UNC MBA in Global Business and Strategy EGADE Business School
Reach your executive goals with an international double degree
The EGADE - UNC MBA in Global Business & Strategy is a dual-degree and global MBA program created as a result of a successful partnership between two prestigious business schools focused on the education of global leaders: the Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), and EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Your chance to truly redefine your career
Taught entirely at EGADE Business School’s Campus in Monterrey, México, the EGADE-UNC MBA is designed to help you broaden your leadership potential in multicultural environments with a particular focus in Global Business & Strategy. Due to the nature of this alliance, professionals who are living in Monterrey have the opportunity of acquiring an international double degree without relocating.
Take on the multicultural challenge
This global MBA prepares its students to lead in a multicultural environment using business strategies that prompt competitive advantages in international organizations. This same multicultural environment allows students to acquire a global business perspective in the classroom while building an enduring network with leaders from diverse nationalities, cultures and professional backgrounds.
An exceptional faculty
The faculty of both business schools has not only been awarded and recognized on several occasions by different international agencies, but they also boast varied profiles and broad trajectories that enrich the students' learning experience.
In addition, the experts and leaders of this joint global faculty provide students with a balanced learning environment where both theory and practical methodologies have a major role. Through this format, students get a firm grasp of the main trends, challenges, opportunities and cutting-edge management practices in a global context.
Global education at a local reach
- The EGADE - UNC MBA in Global Business & Strategy is a program accredited by The Association of MBAs, an international organization that certifies the program’s high-quality standards.
- By the end of this program, students gain two MBA degrees, one from EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey and another from Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, as well as a joint certificate in Global Business and Strategy.
- The program is taught entirely at EGADE Business School in Monterrey, through an executive format that takes place during the weekends. Half of the courses are delivered by the Belk College of Business faculty through on-site sessions and videoconferences, while the other half is delivered by the EGADE Business School faculty via onsite sessions.
- Students have the opportunity to take a one-week summer course or even an entire semester at the Belk College of Business in Charlotte, North Carolina, a place known to be the second-largest financial center in the United States.
Two platforms are better than one
The EGADE - UNC MBA in Global Business & Strategy is a dual degree delivered entirely in English at EGADE Business School in its Monterrey Campus with a week-long summer course at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), run by UNCC and EGADE.
The privilege of a global business network
In addition to this international alliance, EGADE Business School’s students also join the Global Network for Advanced Management, the largest network of business schools in the world, which gives them access to more international experiences such as:
- Global Network Weeks
- Small Network Online Courses (SNOCs)
Program with global prestige
Take your leadership potential to the next level with the #1 ranked program in Mexico and Latin America, according to Eduniversal Best Masters & MBAs Ranking 2022, Top 20 MBA Full-Time category.