Full-Time MBA Corvinus University of Budapest
The Full-Time MBA program is designed specifically for International students and Hungarians looking for a truly global education experience. Every past and present student who attended or is a current student at the Corvinus full-time MBA program is extremely satisfied with their decision to study their MBA at Corvinus. Some of the Full-Time MBA benefits include:
- The extremely diverse student body
- Geographically located in the center of Europe
- High value, low cost
- Experienced and knowledgeable professors
- Accredited Bologna Master Program
The Full-Time MBA program is a two-year program for applicants with an average of 3-5 years of work experience, and/or work in entry or middle-level management positions. For more information on application requirements please see the relevant section. The students spend half of their time learning the concepts and half their time applying their learned knowledge. As a result, compared to the EMBA program, the Full-Time students will spend more time in the classroom to allow for the teaching of the more basic management solutions and techniques. We invite you to browse the Student Life section to see student profiles to determine if the Full-Time MBA is the right fit for you.
Students who choose the full-time MBA program are usually career-driven individuals who would either like to make a career change or individuals who are looking to improve their managerial knowledge to better prepare themselves for the vast world of business management. To fit the demands of full-time MBA student desires and to best prepare them for the business world of tomorrow, the full-time MBA program covers every element of management, leadership, and business administration. Half of the time is spent learning the concepts and half the time is spent applying the knowledge through case studies, presentations, and applied exams. Graduates of the Corvinus MBA have a world of opportunities at their fingertips.
- 4 semesters
- Starts with a two-day kick-off training
- University or college degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Good command of the English language
- Held on weekdays, in the morning and in the afternoon
- 6-7 courses per semester
- 28 x 90 minimum per course (as a main rule)
- General management and skills
- Tools and application, strong homework
- Interactive classes, an international group
Explore how student life is at Corvinus.
At Corvinus, we strive to integrate the emerging business community of Budapest and our international student body. Check out the various student organizations around campus and in the community.
Housing accommodation is also a major concern for most students, both international and domestic. Corvinus aims to prepare incoming students with the necessary resources to find housing accommodations.
Lastly, what is student life without the social community? Corvinus fosters building networks and relationships that each student can carry throughout their academic life and beyond.
- Personal interview
- Copy of diploma and transcript
- Resume or CV
- Motivation letter
- Reference of work experience
- Copy of passport
- EEA (European Economic Area) nationals: HUF 890,000.- per semester (HUF 3,560,000 total)
- Non-EEA (non-European Economic Area) nationals: HUF 1,000,000.- per semester (HUF 4,000,000 total)
- Class materials included
- The obligatory reading included (library-based)