Chevron Training is a leading provider of accredited further and higher education training in the Healthcare and Early Years Care and Education sectors. We specialise in the delivery of online Childcare & Healthcare Courses, tailored to meet the needs of our learners. Our lecturers are highly experienced with qualifications ranging from degree to PhD level. Learners are further supported by a highly experienced administration team during their chosen course of study and subject matter expert training consultants during the registration process.
Established in 2005 to satisfy the mandatory training requirements within the security sector, Chevron Training has diversified its sector focus and enhanced its delivery methodologies to become the leading provider of accredited online care training programmes in Ireland.
The company’s commitment to the provision of the highest quality of childcare training is demonstrated by its delivery of QQI accredited training programmes and its collaboration with the University of East London to deliver Ordinary, Honours and Masters degree childcare programmes.
In conjunction with the University of Sunderland, Chevron has also extended its delivery of further education healthcare training programmes to include a BSc in Health and Social Care degree.
Across our extensive range of online childcare and healthcare programmes, learners are supported by dedicated tutors, who utilise their extensive vocational experience when assisting learners via email, phone and interactive webinars and discussion forums.
Furthermore, Chevron training continues to deliver Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessment and Micro Solar Photovoltaic training programmes in Dublin and Cork. These practically based skills development programmes are delivered by industry experts in the energy sector.
All of Chevron’s training programmes are designed and delivered in accordance with our robust quality assurance procedures, which ensures that learners are benefiting from best practice training methodologies in a learning environment which is conducive to their individual lifestyles.
Chevron Training is listed by state bodies and industry-renowned organisations as an approved training provider. Principally, Chevron Training has delivered accredited programmes to the following organisations:
- Dublin and Dun Laoghaire Education and Training Board (DDLETB)
- Limerick Clare Education and Training Board (LCETB)
- Waterford Wexford Education and Training Board (WWETB)
- Local Employment Services Network
- Department of Social Protection
- South Dublin County Council
- Greentech Skillnet
Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI)
Why Choose Chevron Training
- Ireland’s most competitively priced Childcare & Healthcare courses
- Study in a way that suits you
- No hidden costs – 100% transparency on course fees
- Flexible easy pay instalment plans available to all learners
- Rapid Garda vetting service & work placement insurance included in course fees
- Industry preferred provider
- Comprehensive support from our highly qualified full-time in-house tutors
- Unmatched student support
- Individual modules available
- Start as soon as you enrol
Chevron Training and Development Ltd is committed to excellence in education and seeks to ensure that all our students receive appropriate high-quality support. Chevron is committed to identifying and meeting the needs of our customers, and constantly monitoring and improving our business processes to deliver quality in further education and training.
Service quality is determined by five basic principles. In order of importance, they are:
- Reliability: To perform our promised service consistently.
- Responsiveness: Willingness to help learners with prompt service.
- Assurance: Knowledge of staff and the confidence they convey.
- Empathy: Individual, responsive attitude to learners.
- Tangibles: Professional appearance of staff, materials and facilities.
The principles will be achieved by the quality of our staff and the consistent implementation of our internal business processes and directed towards the goal of ensuring all learners acquire a standard of knowledge, skill or competence. To support our mission statement, we have developed this learner charter which details the standard of the service that you can expect from us:
- Clear and relevant information on all programmes.
- The promotion of equality for all learners and the recognition of the dive of all learner groups.
- All training is conducted by experienced and qualified trainers who provide support to all learners.
- All assessment is fair and consistent.
- All learners have the opportunity to give feedback on our courses
- All learners queries and complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- All learner personal information is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Operation of a safety policy in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Acts 1989 and 2005
Accreditation – Awarding Bodies
Chevron Training & Recruitment delivers its employment services in conjunction with the following educational establishments and awarding bodies to ensure that our learners receive highly recognised and valued qualifications to help further their career.
The QQI’s mission is to make quality assured awards in accordance with national standards within the national framework, creating opportunities for all learners in further education and training to have their achievements recognised, and providing access to systematic progression pathways.
Chevron Training & Recruitment Ltd became QQI accredited in 2007. QQI awards are placed within the National Framework of Qualifications. This framework includes further and higher education and training awards. This will greatly extend opportunities for access, transfer and progression for all learners. There are 10 levels on the national framework, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. QQI offers programmes at levels 1 through to 6.
QQI offers Major and Minor awards. Major awards are made up of a number of specified (8 or more) minor awards commonly known as component certificates or modules.
Each module can be taken separately or as part of an overall programme incorporating all the required modules for a major award. Learners receive a component certificate for each module they successfully complete. When a learner has successfully completed the required component certificates for a major award they automatically become eligible for the overall certificate.