Master's in Business Administration (MBA) (CUC) Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Save up to 33% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enrol on this programme
Studying for an MBA is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level. By having this valuable business qualification, you’ll develop the skills needed to accelerate your career and business, helping you to secure more senior positions, better pay and an abundance of opportunities. BSBI has partnered with Concordia University Chicago (CUC) to provide an MBA designed and taught by business professionals and educators who are passionate about preparing ethical leaders for the global marketplace. This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP).
The variety of core modules in the MBA programme means you will gain knowledge of a number of different business areas.
This will help you to be more commercially minded when it comes to forming professional relationships and driving your organisation forward. Modules include: Global Marketing in Digital Era, Accounting for Decision Making, Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Managing Human Capital. Students can also choose from a range of specialisations such as: Finance, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Health Care Management.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Why study in Berlin
Outside of your programme, you will be able to explore Berlin, a city home to an abundance of companies including start-ups and large corporations. You will have the chance to learn German for free alongside the programme whilst expanding your professional network and discovering employment opportunities that you could pursue after graduating. Our main campus is located in Germany, the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
International Study Experience:
BSBI has multiple study locations for students to choose from! This programme is offered at our main campus in Berlin and is also available as part of our International Study Experience which provides students the opportunity to start their studies in Paris, France, and complete their programme in Berlin at BSBI.
*Terms and Conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective from 01 January 2023 to 30 June 2023.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution.
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – IELTS Academic with an Overall Score of 6.0 or above, or;
- 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) – for these programmes which are provided by CUC, the DI code is 1140, or;
- Duolingo Test – Overall score of 95 or above.
- Medium of Instruction Letter - Medium of Instruction Letter from the Bachelor’s/Master’s University and should be signed by the provost, registrar, assistant registrar or the president of the student’s educational institute.
- Paris to Berlin: International Study Experience