MBA in International Tourism and Hospitality Management Barcelona Executive Business School (BEBS)
This MBA is designed with today's professionals in mind. Students will gain specific managerial mastery to prepare them to work on the business side of a multibillion-dollar international industry. This program is structured to support students with personalized guidance and support effectively aligned with their profile and experience.
Students acquire the methodology and necessary skills for decision-making, and the knowledge to be great directors, area managers or entrepreneurs. Students learn not only about tourism and hotel management, but also about business management from a more innovative and multidisciplinary point of view.
Hospitality is the world's largest industry and getting a degree in hospitality and tourism management offers many opportunities for exciting and high-paying careers in all sectors of society.
This program has double accreditation, one is given by BEBS and the other one is given by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
- MBA in International Tourism and Hospitality Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School.
- Master's Degree in International Tourism and Hospitality (título propio) by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
BEBS is a private business school, providing higher education that is valid worldwide, as well as it is a member of the Association of Business Schools in Spain (AEEN), and the European Union Private Higher Education (EUPHE).
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Trade
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business Game
- Destination and Events Planning
- Hospitality Management: Hotel, Food, Beverage and Restauration
- E-Tourism & Revenue Management
- The Future of Tourism: Innovation and Sustainability
- Final Master’s Project
The Master’s final project can be a written project of a Business Plan or a case study of an existing business. It is an excellent opportunity for students to develop their business ideas and try to materialise them. The projects are supervised and guided by some of the best professionals in this sector. It can be a great exercise in entrepreneurship. The project must be done in groups.*
*Exceptions due reasons of force majeure.
Scholarships and Funding
BEBS develops payment plans for those students who need financing, because we don’t want financial issues to hinder your progress towards your goals.
We also offer Scholarship opportunities for students that fit certain criteria, such as academic merit, entrepreneurial experience or unemployement, among others.
Our Student Advisers will guide you through all the options available for you.
Program Tuition Fee
Enroll in this program if
- You want to become an entrepreneur in the tourism and hospitality management sector
- You work in the tourism and hospitality management sector and are looking to advance your career
- You are the owner of a hotel, restaurant or travel agency and want to acquire the skills to improve your business
- You are passionate about the tourism industry and want to work in it