The Specialized MBA "Luxury Marketing Brand and International Management" is proposed:
- in 2 years for students from the bac + 3 program: MBA Specialized 1 "Fundamentals", MBA Specialized 2 "Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management"
- in 1 year for students from Bac +4, Bac +5 or professional experience: MBA Specialized 2 "Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management"
Specialized MBA 1
Master the tools essential to the understanding of marketing and business in the sector of Luxury Brands and Homes.
- from September to July
- Semester 1 in progress
- Semester 2 in internship
- 60 ECTS credits
General Culture of Luxury
- Sector analysis
- Intercultural: luxury customers and sociological approach
- The development of brands and groups
Luxury and Customer Relationship
- The art of entertaining in luxury
- The art of selling in luxury
Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals reminder
- Introduction to Luxury Marketing
- Marketing the customer experience
- Strategic and Operational Marketing
- Visual Merchandising
- Accounting and Management
6 months internship, in France or abroad
Specialized MBA 2
The teaching is spread out
- from September to July,
- in the evening: from 18:30 to 21:30, Monday to Thursday, some Fridays evenings and some Saturdays during the year from 10:00 to 13:00.
- 60 ECTS credits
This schedule allows future winners to continue their professional activity or to complete one or more internships in companies, a must to reinforce the knowledge of this sector.
The training provided is designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Some courses are in English. Missions and memories entrusted by the companies allow the students to put into practice the acquired knowledge.
Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe
Sup de luxe innovates every year to continue to better support its students facing the challenges of today and tomorrow Luxury Brands and Homes.
Framed by its professors and speakers and its powerful network of professionals Sup de Luxe launched in September 2016 the Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe.
Companies in the sector now expect their employees to adapt and understand their environment and the expectations of the customer.
Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe prepares and trains future managers for these new challenges.
This transversal and professionalising module gives the keys to learning how to work in project mode, in the new conditions encountered by the manager and the companies today.
The main objectives:
- Learn how to pilot a project
- Become familiar with new innovative methods
- Work in a professional and demanding way
- Develop Team Building
A varied and innovation-oriented pedagogy:
- Codesign group workshops for scenarios
- meetings with professionals.
Design Management is a global process of organization of the company.
The candidatures for the year 2018/2019 are open.
This specialized MBA is for:
- to French and foreign students holding at least a BAC + 3 diploma,
- young professionals wishing to specialize in luxury,
- young entrepreneurs with business creation projects in this field.
Sup de Luxe offers an online application.
- At BAC + 3, presenting the Specialized MBA 1 "Fundamentals"
- At BAC + 4, +5, directly presenting the Specialized MBA 2
The file must be accompanied:
- a curriculum vitae,
- a photo ID,
1st October 2018 (29th session).
We advise our candidates to send us their application file now.
Sup de Luxe organizes numerous recruitment sessions from January to June.
Admission to the Superior Institute of Luxury Marketing takes place in two stages:
- pre-selection from the application file,
- convocation to an individual interview with a jury of professionals of the sector.
Tuition fees for the 2018/2019 academic year:
- Specialized MBA 1 «The Fundamentals»: 12 500 €
- MBA Specialized 2 "Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management": € 17,500, for students directly accessing year 2. This amount includes the expenses of the various trips and seminars of the year.
Students from the Specialized MBA 1 "Fundamentals" benefit from a preferential rate.
About the School
Founded by Cartier in 1990, The Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe provides the only training in the world desired and supported by professionals from the sector.