The MBA ESLSCA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion Today after 13 years of existence known and recognized as one of the best input means in such activities.
It aims to give students, beyond the wealth of knowledge and analysis of these sectors in the economic tools, arts and culture, the skills deemed essential to any person having or wishing to have a professional management activity in these areas regardless of the function: manager, product manager, purchasing manager, operations manager, retail manager, director of visual merchandising, communication director, event manager, director of retail training.
Starting from the basic fields of the activities including the creation, trends, contemporary art, training in this specific management questions the current design and fashion in the historical, geographical and sociological aspects of transverse way.
It also envisages the components' digital, emerging markets, new economy "which are part of the skills required by today's businesses.
- Program Introductory price SMBG and top ten rankings since its inception
- Winner Trophy Pedagogy 2013
- World Winner 2017 Best EDUNIVERSAL Masters: 18th among the top 50 in the World
- Ranking 5th in the SMBG-Eduniversal the Best Masters, MS and MBA in 2017 in the category "Luxury Management".
Multidisciplinary, able to anticipate and even trigger changes, the young executive from this training, is prepared to the different functions of management: creation, coming opportunity identification, project engineering in all its aspects - production , marketing, finance, management control, team management and change management.
WHO IS THE TRAINING?
- To students of the Fashion and Luxury sector wishing to integrate a deepening of appropriate management part to their favorite sector
- At the trade sector of students, management, finance, wishing to appropriate the historical determinants, economic and cultural related to these activities at the same time that human and artistic components industry practices, such as retail, visual merchandising
- To students of science stream wishing to change their worldview in its components at once dreamlike and economic
- As professionals with experience only partial areas considered (only in business in a sector and a particular activity) wishing to expand their field of vision and understanding and enhance their skills
- As professionals who worked mainly in positions of responsibility who want to broaden their industry knowledge areas to enhance their action potentials
- In those converting without direct experience of professional practices
Courses, tutorials, conferences, luxury forums, guided tours, meetings with institutions of luxury fashion and contemporary art, case studies, projects, workshops, real cases of companies covering a market study treated teams, astonishment report, internship, end of cycle memory.
Module 1: Luxury and Fashion
- History and luxury of the global economy
- The Contenders: luxury groups, history, strategy
- Art market
- Workshops Fashion, fashion and textiles, jewelery
- Contemporary art and cultural exhibition project
- Tourism and luxury hotels
- Fundamental perfumes
Module 2: Marketing Luxury
- Legal protection and legislation
- International marketing
- Interpersonal Communication
- Advertiser communications
- Marketing Management, Brand Management, Visual
Module 3: Strategy
- Business Games (simulation)
Module 4: Skills
- Career building
- The digital service luxury activities
- Professional project - Memory
- International Business Analysis
- public Speaking
- International Human Resources
- International Business Law
Abc Luxury, DNA ARPP (eg BVP) ARTSPHERE, Balistik ART, Balenciaga, Berlutti, Carita, CARTIER INTERNATIONAL, CHANEL shoes WHESTON INTERNATIONAL CHLOE, DE BEERS, Dior, Elie Saab, ERES, EXPANSCIENCE, ESTEE LAUDER, Fashion Group (Hubert Barrère), Federation of Art trades and Luxury FIRMENICH, HERMES, Galeries Lafayette, the galleries of the Marais Art, Galerie Mermoz, Gallery and Atelier Neuf eye Z, Givenchy, FIFG QualiQuanti Institute ISSEY Miake, ITEC (Beyond beauty salon), the SULTANE SABA, Printemps, Paris Decorative Arts, LVMH, MARTIN MARGIELA, Montblanc, GALLIERA MUSEUM, Montblanc, NELLY RODI, L'OCCITANE, PACO RABANNE FASHION CAPITAL PARIS, LE PETIT PALACE, PRADA, ROBERTO CAVALLI, HEAVENT SALON, SALON 1618, SEMO, SEPHORA, TARA JARMON, TELEPARIS, WHOS NEXT BIJORCA, VANESSA BRUNO, JMWESTON, YAMAMOTO ...
- Product Manager
- Sales director
- Director of Operations
- Retail Director
- Director of Visual Merchandising
- Director of Communications
- event Director
- Director of retail training
And all supervisory function for which this training allows to fit easily in the luxury business, fashion or sectors with very high added value.
Where do they work ?
Alkos, Balmain, Burberrys, Hermes, Carita, Darphin, Celine, Chanel, Clarins, Clear Channel, Dior, Elie Saab, Elizabeth Arden, The Natural, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Guerlain, L'Oreal, H & M, Sun Apparel, Intercosmétique, Interparfums, Lacoste, Lenôtre, Lacure Officine, Lanvin, La Perla, Martin Margiela Fragrances Menard, Paul Smith, QualiQuanti, Sephora, Richard Mille, Société des Bains de Mer de Monaco, Montblanc, Hublot, Vanessa Bruno, Van Cleff, Vuitton, design Christian Restoim - Carine Roitfeld
What are they doing ?
Within major groups such as SMEs, marketing functions, retail, or management: management retail (sell in - sell out), visual merchandising, Event Director, Product, Raw Material Procurement, International Training Manager - Retail, CRM Manager, Director, PR Assistant Brand Manager, Business Analyst, Assistant product Manager Trade Marketing Export ...
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More