Top Global Masters of Business Administration in International Healthcare 2019/2020
Global MBA programs serve professionals seeking to further their careers in international business. Students study specializations particularly beneficial to this field of work. Course topics may include foreign languages and cultural sensitivity.
Both healthcare professionals and potential students looking to broaden their expertise in healthcare at an international level should consider this field of study. International healthcare aims to address issues and improve healthcare systems for all facilities and professionals around the world.
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) - The main objective of the Program is to produce professional managers in healthcare business who have knowledge and skills i
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) Program Overview
1. Field: Healthcare Management
2. Degree: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
3. Prospective Students
- Managers of University Hospitals, Hospitals in Public and Civil Sectors- Physicians, Nurses, and Hospital Administrative Staffs- Employees in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry- Government Employees in Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs and Related Organizations in Public and Civil Sectors- Others Interested in Healthcare Management
4. Requirement for Graduation: 14 Courses (45 credits)
5. Program Duration: Two Academic Years (4 Semesters)